"My best friend's wedding" Wow! the best title I could think of for this posting. But of course the plot of the story would be different. Otherwise, I might be in a big trouble..hehe. Enough of that. To Nini & Akbar, again congratulations! May Allah bless both you, happily ever after, hingga ke anak cucu dan cicit..as well as dunia akhirat. Amin. Behind the scene: I went through a horrible nite, the nite where I supposed to travel back to Penang. What happened? Huhu...kena tinggal bas. Bas pukul 11 pm. So I took ERL from Putrajaya to Bandar Tasik Selatan at 10.05 pm. Sampai la kat situ pukul 10.20 pm. Tetiba rasa nk ter..., so I rushed to ladies. By the time I was walking from ERL station to LRT station I saw the train just passed. It was 10.28 pm like that. So tak apa lah, beli lah tiket kat kaunter. Tanya dkt kakak tu, LRT setiap berapa minit. Dia kata 10 minit. So, rasanya 10.40 pm train akan dtg. Tunggu punya tunggu, tetiba perasaan cuak mula menerpa. Dah nk dkt 1...
Comments