Skip to main content

Adventurous holiday...

I was quite exhausted last week but I really really wanted to write about my adventure's experiences. Haa..know where I'd been? Taraa…my first adventure activity for this year was an ‘indoor camping’ at Hulu Bernam (indoor camping meant we slept in a chalet but activities done were all outdoor la). We departed from Cyber around 8.00 am on April, 19 and reached the place one and half hour later. Oh ya before that, we had our breakfast at Abg Lan’s village which was only a few kilometers from the place. To be specific, the place was known as Teratak Riverview and definitely our activity was to mandi-manda at the river! Bestttnya..it had been so long…long enough..I think the last time I mandi-manda at sungai or air terjun was during my high school and that’s all. Lepastu dah memang tak join any activity that involves water. Sebab tu la when my office mates offered this opportunity, my heart screammmmedd…nak pergiiii!! Hehe..semangat la pulok. Ok, ok sambung balik cerita. Once dah sampai Teratak Riverview tu, dah tak sabar-sabar nak mandi. Tapi, dek kerana terhidu bau hidangan tengahari yg sangat sedap tu (terbau sambal belacan actually), terpaksa la post-pone dulu. Lepas dh mkn, check in ke chalet. Sempat pulak terlelap, dalam excited2 nk terjun sungai tu, kenyang sgt agaknya.

Haa..ni la sungainyer...

Check in dulu...ni la chalet tempat kitorang menginap

Lebih kurang pukul 3 ptg, all 9 of us – abg lan, bilal, rey, yanti, aril, diana, ila, hasmah and my self bersiap sedia for our first adventure, aktiviti ‘menghanyutkan diri dgn pelampung’. I didn’t know la what people call this activity so I just named it hehe. Setelah siap pakai safety jacket kami pun jalan la ke bahagian atas sungai sambil menjinjing pelampung di bahu. Seorang demi seorang kami dilepaskan ke dalam sungai. At first rasa macam agak kekok, tak reti nak imbangkan badan atas pelampung. Redah aje lah..ikut arus. Arus memang agak laju, for a first timer like me, memang agak takut la. Makin lama makin laju..dan laju dan laju dan…………DUSSHHH….I couldn’t remember what happened, I was no longer on the pelampung and water started to fill my nose and of course I drank some. Alamak..diriku terjatuh dari pelampung dan sedang dihanyutkan arus rupanya…and luckily.. I WAS SO LUCKY…tetiba ada sebatang ranting pokok yg berjuntai dari tepi dan sepantas kilat I grabbed it. I was extremely and really really scared, I could hear abg lan asked me to hold the ranting and remained calm. After that abg lan dgn rey came and rescued me. Adess…malu2..the most embarrassing moment adei..tak payah la cerita, bikin malu aja..hehe. Tidak jauh dari situ, kelihatan yanti pun macam panic-panic, rupanya dia pun jatuh jugak! Adeiii..mmg laju la air sungai tu. Bukan tak reti berenang, in fact I was sent to swimming class when I was young, but apparently arus tu sgt laju and when you’re panic you can’t do anything. Tapi tak serik, lepas tu main lagi..muahhaha…tapi dah more expert, lebih berkeyakinan and knew what should I do to balance my self if my pelampung hit the rocks. Yang jatuh tu sebenarnya sebab terlanggar batu la. Badan-badan especially lutut memang lebam2 abis, tok sah cerita la memang sakit dan lenguh2..huhu, tapi best.

Lebih kurang pukul 5 ptg lebih macam tu aktiviti meredah hutan belantara pulak menaiki trak 4x4. Adei macam nak pengsan bila trak tu melambung-lambung especially bila meredah sungai yang penuh batu2…alah..macam dalam iklan ‘mai secawan tu’ (bak kata aril). Exactly like that, cuma trak yg kami naik tu macam trak polis (sebab owner chalet tu pesara polis). We go there with 2 trucks and the reason was, if anything happened, there was a back up truck. Yes, that ‘anything’ memang happened. One of the truck tersangkut dalam selut and couldn’t move at all. So, trak yg satu lagi ni akan digunakan utk menarik trak tu keluar. Kira-kira sejam jugak la terkandas dlm hutan belantara tu so we all just took the opportunity to pose here and there walaupun badan gatal2 dek terkena daun2 yg miang masa redah masuk hutan tu. But I was not so happy at that time. Huhu..remember when I said trak tu melambung2 like crazy, I was holding rey and yanti’s camera. Suddenly bilal fell on me and the camera slipped away from my hand! Although rey and yanti said it wasn’t my fault by I still felt guilty and I would be responsible for that.

Haa kan dah sangkut dalam selut....

Dun worry..here we come..mai secawan..1,2, 3 ..tarik! Ni la track 4x4 tu..kitorang kena turun dulu la masa dia tarik jeep kuning tadi

Deep in the jungle...also got a river..terjunnn lagi!

Malam…dinner and karaoke time! Heheh..best2..lupa segala masalah and after that BBQ. Lebih kurang pukul 2.30 pagi baru lah masuk tido. Itu pun setelah karaoke player rosak..wakaka. Malam tu tido dlm keletihan. Arghh..sakit sungguh seluruh badan. Keesokan harinya, nak bangun memang la sakit teramat. Tapi….terjun sungai lagi lepas breakfast tu. Kali ni lebih smooth dari semalam and sempat posing lagi masa atas pelampung ngeh ngeh…dalam pukul 3 tu, berkemas2 dan singgah makan tengahari lagi kat kampong abg lan. Giler sedap…lauk pauk kampong yang lama sangat tak makan…(miss la masakan tok) and know what…ulam putat dan sambal belacan ++ sambal kelapa extremely mavelesssss. On the way pulang ke Cyber…mmg ZZzz tak hengat punya la..mujur lah ada org yg drive……..ZZzzzzz…………esoknya amik half day..hehe sakit badan…apa-apa pun memang enjoy!

Heheh dah terer nampak...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking Fast @ The Coast, Alamanda Putrajaya

I was so excited that Sunday evening. Maklum la, lama tak jumpa member2 MBA. Really miss all those good old days with you guys. Most of us already completed the course and struggling with our thesis project right now. Ada jugak yg dah siap .. huhu caya la! Actually gathering ni dah beberapa kali ditunda sebab ramai yg tak dapat dtg before. Finally, everyone agreed to meet on Sept, 30. Reached Alamanda earlier than anyone else, I guessed. Nobody was at the restaurant yet. Sementara nak tunggu semua org datang , pegi la check our reservation dgn waiter kat situ Hmm .. menarik jugak . Nice and strategic location. 15 minutes passed. Started to sms those who'd confirmed to come. Mane sumer org nih? At the end, there were only 5 of us. Me, Kak June, Kak Gee, Maz and wife - Madiha and their little cute baby boy. Huhu kinda of upset but it's ok . We enjoyed the little gathering. Thank you Maz for treating us all :)

Manjalara: The End

Finally, abis jugak citer Manjalara @ TV3 tu . Sapa yang layan tu tau la... hehe . At first, I thought it was like a typical Malay drama yang biasanya stereotype jer jalan citernya . But this one, I have to admit it's quite different walaupun some of the scenes ada gak la yg tak berapa logik . For those yang tak tengok , cerita ni mengisahkan seorang gadis yang plain, sgt chubby and adorable by all people around her known as Manja , suddenly transformed into a beautiful lady, Lara but full of hatred because she believed she was betrayed by her boyfriend. At the same time she was planning a revenge, to defeat her evil aunt, Sahara. Sahara, who was happened to be her boyfriend's mom too, had killed her parents, aunty and all people who tried to protect Manja. At the end, things did not turn as what she had expected. Selain watak Manja , really love to see watak Auntie Zaza . Comel sangat .. notty but sweet! Moral of the story, free yourself from hatred

Women are stupid?

Woo woo..hold on girls. Don't get so emotional. It a question mark, not a statement. This topic actually came out of my head when I was watching Bulletin Utama while having my dinner this evening (Bad habit for those on diet: Eating while watching tv ). A girl, at K. Terengganu wanted to jump from a hotel roof after an argument with her boyfriend. This fellow scolded her for not telling him that she went back to her hometown ( Kes merajuk ler ni lepas kena marah ). Why arr...some women like to do stupid things like this. A 'self- destruction ' I would say. Why did she choose to kill herself instead of killing the guy that broke her heart? Kill him first la, then only kill your self (Ada berani ?). Huhuh ...I'm just kidding guys! Actually my point here is, why do you want to hurt your self. He won't lost anything. He could find another new girl friends. And you? Buried underground. I remember during my school time, my ustaz said, those who committed suicide