Skip to main content

So sad :( :(

Uhuk, I'm very sad right now :( I didn't know what was wrong. Today, supposed to be an 'appreciation event' but turned out to be a 'frustration event' to ME! I was the one who handled from A to Z. I'd make sure all my parts were perfectly arranged but some 'other things' had screwed me up. Prior to the event, I mean a few days before, I was worried about the caterer, I was afraid they might arrive late, or the foods provided were not that good or cold. I kept reminding them to arrive early, make sure all this and that were fine and etc. On the day itself (this morning), everything seemed to be ok, they arrived early, foods were already prepared and I had also allocated three counters for foods.

There's one thing which had not came across my mind - insufficient food. I never thought this gonna happen where suddenly I heard people complained the foods were not enough. They moved from counter to counter to check if there were still more foods left. Just imagine where could I put my face when I saw some of them felt so upset, asked if the foods would be refilled. I was completely blurr..the foods should be enough to catered 300 peoples and the turn-out did not even reach 200 but the foods were gone in just a couples of minutes!

Whose fault was this? The caterer said their foods were sufficiently enough to cater 300 people. The guests? It's buffet lunch, who care if they took more than they should? But if they really took more, it still had to be enough because there were quite a number of guests who did not attend the event. I was told by one of the caterer's staff, they had insufficient staff to control the foods allocation at the counter. Argh..what kind of arrangement was this? Yesterday I was told by the caterer they would provide their staff to assist in controlling the food at each counter. What happened now? They were not the one who's going to apologize to the guests. It's me, in fact it was not my fault. People would see this as my failure! I didn't say the guests did not eat at all, but they deserved to eat what they deserved to.

Huhuhuhu....the caterer went back to their place to take some more foods and turned up after more than one hour where all of the guests already left the hall. That's really hit me up! No matter what happened, I forced them to distribute all the foods to the guests at their office. I mean directly in front of their office. Haahh..baru nko tau..hehehe. For me, they're not only ruined my day, but they also ruined their reputation. I wish them luck in their business. Goodbye and you're blacklisted forever! Muhaahhhha......

Comments

caya lah ayu...
luv u lah.....
hahahahaha...
jgn amik depa lagi..
lepas ni ayu masak sendri lah yer....
Rahayu Niza said…
huhuhu...i dunno who are u..
ayu.....
saya la...
"the only one..SHASALIANA HARYENNIE "
HUHUHUHUHU..
sEDEY....
Ayu tak kenai sha......
Rahayu Niza said…
alamak...sha ayu kenai la hehehe tetiba guna nama samaran jadi tak kenai ...ala jgn la sedih, nanti hilang cute tuh

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking Fast @ The Coast, Alamanda Putrajaya

I was so excited that Sunday evening. Maklum la, lama tak jumpa member2 MBA. Really miss all those good old days with you guys. Most of us already completed the course and struggling with our thesis project right now. Ada jugak yg dah siap .. huhu caya la! Actually gathering ni dah beberapa kali ditunda sebab ramai yg tak dapat dtg before. Finally, everyone agreed to meet on Sept, 30. Reached Alamanda earlier than anyone else, I guessed. Nobody was at the restaurant yet. Sementara nak tunggu semua org datang , pegi la check our reservation dgn waiter kat situ Hmm .. menarik jugak . Nice and strategic location. 15 minutes passed. Started to sms those who'd confirmed to come. Mane sumer org nih? At the end, there were only 5 of us. Me, Kak June, Kak Gee, Maz and wife - Madiha and their little cute baby boy. Huhu kinda of upset but it's ok . We enjoyed the little gathering. Thank you Maz for treating us all :)

Manjalara: The End

Finally, abis jugak citer Manjalara @ TV3 tu . Sapa yang layan tu tau la... hehe . At first, I thought it was like a typical Malay drama yang biasanya stereotype jer jalan citernya . But this one, I have to admit it's quite different walaupun some of the scenes ada gak la yg tak berapa logik . For those yang tak tengok , cerita ni mengisahkan seorang gadis yang plain, sgt chubby and adorable by all people around her known as Manja , suddenly transformed into a beautiful lady, Lara but full of hatred because she believed she was betrayed by her boyfriend. At the same time she was planning a revenge, to defeat her evil aunt, Sahara. Sahara, who was happened to be her boyfriend's mom too, had killed her parents, aunty and all people who tried to protect Manja. At the end, things did not turn as what she had expected. Selain watak Manja , really love to see watak Auntie Zaza . Comel sangat .. notty but sweet! Moral of the story, free yourself from hatred

Agaknyalah...

Pagi tadi sewaktu pulang dari menge'pow' mesin ATM mak long nampaklah seorang mamat ni sedang bersembang dengan seorang staff. Mamat ni, x pernah mak long lihat di kampus. Beliau bercakap english sambil dicampur-campur dengan perkataan melayu. So, pendek kata mamat ni bukan org malaysia hehe. Bebaru ni kan negara kita digempar dgn kisah 'pak hitam' yang menjadi 'rebutan' anak gadis tempatan akibat kepingin wang ringgit and etc lah kan. Entahlah, automatic benda tu terlintas kat fikiran mak long bila nampak dia. Dalam dia rancak dok bersembang dgn staff tu, tetiba dia boleh berhenti bersembang dan berjalan seiring mak long. Memang sebelum tu mak long ada senyum kat staff tu, ye lah dh kenai, takkan nk buat derk ja. Alih2 si mamat ni pulak yg mengikut kita. Dia pun mulalah kenalkan diri dia. Mr. I: Hi, are you a staff here? Mak long: Yes. Mr. I: Where are you working? Mak long: At SOSC Mr. I: I used to go there but I didn't see you before. Mak long: I just tra